1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
No. 8 though.
“Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. “
Excited is an understatement. This. Is. Everything.
Bill Hader hosts this season’s third show with musical guest Hozier on October 11!
i guess the real question is how can you not like tesla
he thought women would eventually rule the world because we’re the dominant sex
he liked pigeons
he was a vegetarian
he was a babe
he was shy
he hated edison
Yup, as long as you’re ok with that time he went bonkers and tried to build a death ray.
Are you serious the death ray was the best part